Saturday, February 15, 2014

Wedding in Las Vegas

The first two months of this year my focus was not only on golf, but also on our wedding. I am happy to report that we had a wonderful wedding with close family and friends in Las Vegas. We will spend some more time in Vegas. Just resting, planning and enjoying our incredible  suite. Vegas is a golf town, but there is no time to do any golfing. What there is time for is dreambuilding. That is what I will do as well. S a matter of fact being here is ideal for me to set some goals and objectives. I think one important thing what golfers forget to do is setting definite goals and timelines. One thing I am wondering about is , if I can actually play golf with my ring. Guess I will find out. I am so excited about my future in golf. Anything is possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No comments which are advertising, spam or negative. Productive comments are welcome.