Saturday, November 2, 2013

Feeling much better after this week's rest

Felling better one step at a time. I knew it will take a while to get better but I just did not think it will take that long. Thing is that I am not hurting much anymore and yet stil have a strange feeling in my lower back when I do certain moves. That concerns me a little. But I trust it will work out. After the weekend we will see where we stand. I was planning to play the City Championship of Bradenton next weekend and I think it will now ok. The good news is that I get other things done, which is very important also. Although it is true that playing golf and practicie is very important, there is also many other parts to be managed and done to make it happen and the better t the result.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No comments which are advertising, spam or negative. Productive comments are welcome.