Thursday, October 17, 2013

Trying to get my back injury in order

It has been 4 days now and my back is getting better. But it takes time. In reality I would need to lay in bed all day and all night to get it done fast. But I tell you , that is pretty difficult. There is so much work to do, there is so much to read and to study. Also there is house work to be done. But I guess, I just have to let it go. So far I am using Ibuprofen, Stopain spray, Salonpas pads. Also I apply heat and cold. Most funny part the position I have to lay in to not hurt is all is so strange, that I only can hold it on the couch and only for so long. But, I try to do it as often as possible.
All play is cancelled for this weekend and I am not even sure if I can play next week. But I think I will enter the tournament for next weekend. This should be plenty of time to get well.
Meanwhile there will not be much to post. I am working on my review blog. One review and step at a time. Did you check it out yet?

Golf reviews

I write reviews about all kinds of products, tournaments, tours, courses and shops. This will be a great data base for anyone who likes golf and who likes Florida. Since I live in Florida, many course reviews are from this area. The goal is to have 1000 reviews by the end of the year. A huge goal, but a good goal. There is also updates and links to other sites and blogs.

That and the planning for the next few months and next year will give me enough to do to keep me really business the next few days. Needs to be done anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No comments which are advertising, spam or negative. Productive comments are welcome.