Wednesday, September 4, 2013

First visit at Peridia Golf and Country Club

Despite a bad foot, but I was able to play Peridia Golf and Country Club. An executive course which has some challenging holes. A good test for short irons. The greens were just sanded and pocked, so there was not much with putting. However, it was not impossible. Made a couple mistakes which cost me 3 penalty strokes. Only made one birdie putt. Worst shot: After driving the 257 yard par 4 green by a foot, I missed my chip and had to settle for a par. 64 , 4 over par is not exactly exciting but on the other hand , not too bad either , considering all facts and that I have never played the course and did not know the water hazards. Now some rest and later some putting. Tomorrow is driving practice with brief short game work out. Then we have a huge weekend coming up yet again. 4 rounds of golf. Long and short , tough and easier. This is what I love to do, what a difference it makes when you are 100 % dedicated to your passion and dream.
As I know the course now , I will write a short review on my review site about the course. I did not go into the pro shop and also not into the restaurant. So I will have to add that later.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

No comments which are advertising, spam or negative. Productive comments are welcome.