Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Suncoast Golf Center practice and off day today

Yesterday I went to Suncoast Golfcenter and did a short session. It was not good. They put the tees all the way to the front. Downhill tee box with nothing but sand. It was not fun and not worth the money. However I made the best out of it and did wedge shots. After all I might encounter lies just like that. My driver was off yesterday. Just could not get rhythm going, so I will work on it tomorrow again. Today I will stay home and take care of family. Priorities need to always be set right. But I will practice at home and do short game and some rhythm practice. Tomorrow I am out on the range again and then the weekend is here. 3 days of golf. Full power. I am excited and ready to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No comments which are advertising, spam or negative. Productive comments are welcome.