Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Practice schedule and playing schedule is organized

I am excited. Today it got done. I finally have a home base for full time practice and play. This is exciting. Thousands of balls are waiting to be used for practice. Dozens of rounds to be played. What a relieve. Finally serious progress. 1 more step towards a more professional approach to the mission. I have picked 3 local facilities to do my full time practice with my home base being at Terra Ceia Bay Golf Club. Practice play will be at River Run Golf links, Terra Ceia Bay Golf Club, Bobby Jones Golf Complex, Timber Creek and alternating higher grade courses plus tournaments. Now that is a serious schedule. Also very excited about communication with Mizuno office about mixed sets. They agreed that it is a good idea and gave me some tips about fitting. One of the best club fitters in Tampa Bay area confirmed that he will help me to get fitted 100 % right. So I will start working on that next week. Only a few ends need to be put together and I am on track. Over the weekend I will set a tournament schedule and start to enter and sign up for the upcoming months so I can work targeted to that. This is getting more and more professional. Spoke with an LPGA teacher today and I will get analyzed soon by her. This will be interesting. But she seems to be open to work together on improvement, advertisement and so on. Good networking is coming soon. Todays practice was great. About 250 chips. Getting closer and more accurate every time I am out there. Short lob shot is also improving. Then I did about 50 wedges and the reset I did easy drives to relax. Tomorrow is playing day. 18 holes at River Run Golf Links. Main goal is to hit greens in regulations. Working on the driver to be ready for Friday for the skins game at Bobby Jones. I smell some birdies coming my way. Although we are playing the British course, which is not the course we usually play. But, no problem. Gives me even more experience. I am still searching for a customized golf bag and sure could use some advise and help. This is top priority. Looking for a bag with embroidery or print. My name and my website. Should be a light cart bag. Stand bag might be an option in certain cases. Also looking for custom made hats.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No comments which are advertising, spam or negative. Productive comments are welcome.