Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Sunny day in Bradenton

It is a sunny day here in Bradenton. Perfect day to play golf. But today there is first some other things on the agenda. Car needs to get a check up. Hopefully nothing to big. But I think it will be fine. Then we have some family time before we are back to being just the two of us. In the evening I will do 2 hours of practice ,maybe 3. Depending. Rest of the evening I do work online. Set up tournaments, schedule first lesson, find a place for fitting my irons, find a golf bag, talk to more potential partners who showed interest in joining up my mission and business model. But I will keep it down to about 2 or 3 hours online. So it is a good plan for today. Pretty simple. My biggest advancement in the past weeks, is the fact, that I am back to where I was many years ago. Elaborating on that will have to wait. For now, I enjoy some good breakfast and family time. One more week and the full force practice and playing plan comes into place. 6 hours a day. Full power towards the goal. I am so excited about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No comments which are advertising, spam or negative. Productive comments are welcome.