Monday, April 1, 2013

Day 88 - Saraby Country Club, Sarasota

Tournament day. I am ready to go. Had some good practice session. Did about 2 to 3 hours the last 4 days including one round of play and it shows. 6 hours a day is mandatory and soon we will get there. I will publish some interesting info about all that soon on our website. So keep in touch and keep reading. Today we will play at Sarabay Country Club. Always a tough challenge, but a fun course. The key here is to get and keep it on the green. The greens are fast, small and going in all kinds of directions. Being short of the green is most likely better then going long. My game plan is simple. Hit fairways and then get it to the green. Score on par 5s and short par 3s and pick up a couple birdies on par 4s. Got up early after an ok night sleep, so I am rested and ready. They do not have a driving range there, which explains me being up that early to go warm up at Terra Ceia. Playing in the last group again. That is not my favorite. However, it is a good test for my mental strength, which I have to work on. Have new plans, new ideas and new things coming up. All of them exciting. But I will write about that later. Now I is coffee time, then get ready and drive to warm up. I am excited and look forward to have some fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No comments which are advertising, spam or negative. Productive comments are welcome.