Monday, March 4, 2013

Website updates

I am constantly working on getting my profile and work better displayed. The newest updates are at www.befitforgolf.com Here you can follow Pro Golf Tours, shop for great golf products and find much more info. Most interesting will be the review site which will be published in about 5 days. www.achimtriebel.com This is my official profile website. Now under construction it will tell about my work, what I do and my golf profile. www.mallorca-golfshop.com Resources site for golf and travel on and to Mallorca. www.theshortgamegolfshop.com Whole sale website for golf products and more. You can read, use and enjoy any of the above sites. I encourage you to do so. You can also be on those websites with your business if you like. Just a matter of writing me. Visit them, write me and let me know if you have questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No comments which are advertising, spam or negative. Productive comments are welcome.