Thursday, March 7, 2013

There we go

Ok, now that was a good day. I was not on the range and not on the course, but yet, I think I progressed with my plan. Worked for many hours on online improvements, paperwork and then finished the day with a good friend. Cooked a good German dinner. We had a good time just sitting together and talking. Most refreshing is to hear, that in over 35 years of watching and playing golf, my swing and attitude was one, which a good friend did not see in decades. So there is true hope :). I feel good, my ankle is better, my mood is up again and we are ready for new things. Not sure if I will play tomorrow, but whatever it is, it will be good. Visit all of our websites to check out all the updates we made and all the new options we added. www.befitforgolf.com www.mallorcagolfshop.com this is fun and good :) What did you think about the PGA tour today? My favorite is Garcia. Tiger is hot as well. But there is many players out there doing a great job. If you have some time, check out the WFGT. Find it on www.befitforgolf.com . Just played the course of this tournament. Nice place. Not easy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

No comments which are advertising, spam or negative. Productive comments are welcome.