Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Greens of Manatee practice

Just got back from a good practice at Greens of Manatee. The practice area they have is not very good. I did some short game. But the green looks like a fluffy carpet and around the green the grass is best for hazard practice. But I was able to work on my short irons and mid irons. Finished up with hybrids. Then it started to rain and I got lucky not to get wet. Now back to other work. I am very excited about this week so far. Let us see if we can continue to bring our focus to important things. Still no word on my golf bag. I am trying to find a company who is embroidering golf bags, but so far no luck. Same counts for hats.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No comments which are advertising, spam or negative. Productive comments are welcome.