Friday, March 22, 2013

Day 78 - Bobby Jones Golf complex

Another fantastic morning here in FL. Never seems to end :). A little cold out there. But the sun will warm it up. It is Friday and I am getting ready for my weekly men's club match. Bobby Jones Golf Complex might not be the best in terms of quality, but it is a good challenge and more important I spend time with friends and supporters. Further, it is good competition. We are shooting for points, skins and closest to the pin. So there is money in the pot and some really good golfers out there. After yesterdays practice I am confident to play a good round of golf and I am excited that I can go. It is nice to wake up , feel good, have a clear mind and just focus on the game and what is around it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No comments which are advertising, spam or negative. Productive comments are welcome.