Friday, March 15, 2013

Day 73 - Playing at Bobby Jones Golf Complex in Sarasota

Woke up in good health and ready to go. I am excited to get on the course . It has been over a week and I can not wait. It is hard to not go and play. I am prepared to play well and have fun. That is the most important part, having fun. For a while the fun was not there. It was more to get out, make money and survive. While the immediate need to make money stays alive more then ever, the fun is back. I adjusted my mindset back to where it was many years ago. The goal today is to attack. This is a skins game. Meaning. We get paid when making birdies. The overall score is secondary to the birdie part. My driver feels well and my short game has touch and rhythm. Good basis for a good round. Start out with a good coffee and then a little breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No comments which are advertising, spam or negative. Productive comments are welcome.