Thursday, February 14, 2013

Rainy practice

Wow, now that is what I call rain. 2 hour practice in cold wind and rain. Interesting to say the least. But, as Nick Faldo said, you need to practice in any conditions because tournaments are in any conditions. So if it is raining you can learn about your distances or play abilities and the wind will help to learn about distances. So I had a good time, but I was soaking wet. Not sure about Terra Ceia Bay tomorrow. The cost turned out to be higher then I thought and the field is only 24 players. On top, there is no cash winnings and that is part of the idea, to play and earn something along the way. I will make up my mind in a few about that. Bobby Jones is tomorrow as well and I might just go play there. I had a good practice and learned a lot about the wind. Now it is off day and spending time with my most important team partner :).

No comments:

Post a Comment

No comments which are advertising, spam or negative. Productive comments are welcome.