Thursday, February 7, 2013

inspirational

So here I am , going through notes, plans, looking at books, videos and all kinds of stuff. Thinking about how I will accomplish my task and reach the goal and then I open a website and get reaffirmed in my thoughts by the following simple words: “There is no such thing as a natural touch. Touch is something you create by hitting millions of golf balls.” Lee Trevino quote And off we go hitting. No matter what. Quotes are of great help, as long as you actually put them action, which that is the lack of most LOL. Luckily I am putting them to work. I like Lee. It was a different time when he played. However, some principals never change.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No comments which are advertising, spam or negative. Productive comments are welcome.