Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Good practice

Even though I had a short practice at Terra Ceia Bay Golf Club, it was a good one. My focus was the hybrid approach and the tee off driver. Most important I am working on getting my upper body out of the way so I can go freely through the ball. I stared working on that yesterday at Rolling Greens and continued today. I must say , it looked promising. I was able to hit good and confident hybrids and 80 of my drives where in fairway proximity and long. A few did not look that great, but still acceptable. Was a little short, but successful. Later I will do two chipping sessions. I have 3 days before my next round, if I actually play it. We will see how the week develops. I just feel good , when I actually see progress in my swing and confidence. Made my day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

No comments which are advertising, spam or negative. Productive comments are welcome.