Sunday, February 10, 2013

Fun chipping practice

Just after dinner I discovered, that the living room has great potential for chipping practice. Even more then I thought. There is many different distances I can work with, different obstacles to overcome and even different width areas. Doing 1 hour in here seems to be beneficial, as my feeling for the chip is improving. So I got some productive practice in after all. It will be a stressful and very long week, so I am off to bed to get some rest. Tomorrow is a new day and a new week coming up. We will see what will happen and what I can accomplish. Meeting with potential partners. Chatted with a friend who plays professional. He advised me to get agreements ready for those talks. Based on his experience, that is the only way to secure the sponsorships in the long run. Not sure where I find those. Maybe I can get some from those guys, but mostly they have third parties working for them doing it. We will see. Got another email in today with questions and advised to read my blog entry about it. I am wondering if the comment function actually works? If someone would say hi, this would be helpful. After all I can see that there is plenty of readers. Good night for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No comments which are advertising, spam or negative. Productive comments are welcome.