Thursday, February 28, 2013

Day 59

Work day. Despite the fantastic news that practice and some tournament entries as well as some other things are secured, there is still ways to go. Today we are on the road, working. I get the opportunity to practice about 2 to 3 hours today and tomorrow. That is better then not working on the game. It is cold and maybe even wet. but I can live with that. After all when you play and compete you do not have a choice. Preparing for March 6th on the West Florida AM Tour. This is a great opportunity to play on a very private course. Good practice and one never knows, it might be a good place to get some skins and winnings in. But without the necessary practice I stay humbled and just see that I have a good time and collect more statistics and experience. March 7th might be another opportunity to play at a great course, if we can make. I am excited, but am well aware that we need plenty of more support. We are on the first step of this journey. Hopefully a few more incredible people, just like my first sponsors, will join our team and ship in for the cause and the goal. Most definitely I am more relaxed today as I was only 7 days ago. If things go well, we start nicely into March. Great news is the upcoming family visit. This is one of my favorite times. Good times, good golf and good food :). Ok, off to do some work. I might be back with more news and facts later today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No comments which are advertising, spam or negative. Productive comments are welcome.