Sunday, February 10, 2013

Day 41

A wonderful morning . Blue sky, perfect temperature, sun. Ideal for a few hour practice and then a round of golf. That would be the right thing to do. However, not for me today. Looking at 2 hour practice later this afternoon before dinner. Meanwhile getting some other things done, making use of the time as good as possible always one goal in mind. It is funny, only a few years ago in my mind I though: No worries, you got time, one step at a time. How wrong I was. There is no time. Time is of the absolute essence and not to be wasted. Todays question in front of my mirror got a mixed answer. That holds up for a decent day, but certainly does not in the long run. Do not let your fire go out, spark by irreplaceable spark in the hopeless swamps of the not-quite, the not-yet, and the not-at-all. Do not let the hero in your soul perish in lonely frustration for the life you deserved and have never been able to reach. The world you desire can be won. It exists.. it is real.. it is possible.. it's yours.” ― Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged Guess I had my thoughtful moment this morning LOL. But all is true. Now a coffee, breakfast, get a list ready and start the day. Best news is, that I am here, alive and well, my mind clear and open, my senses sharp. My appreciation for this fact is growing by the day. Let us see what progress we can accomplish today and you will read about it. Thank you for messages. An no, it is not a problem when you do not like to comment in public. The time comes that you are ready for it, it will be fun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

No comments which are advertising, spam or negative. Productive comments are welcome.