Monday, February 4, 2013

Day 35

What a day. Thought I will get the opportunity to get good practice in, but come up short yet again. All together 2 and 1/2 hours at Rolling Green Golf Club. Could not work on woods. The range was moved forward and so I only could hit irons and hybrids. Was not on my plan, but I did the best I could. The balls there are mixed and old, but I could pick out some good balls for the final shots. It was good and I could work on my 3 hybrid, which turned out well in the end. Chipping area is not the best, but I did some to keep warm and also hit about 10 bunker shots. Most of them ok. Both of those pointers are not practice, but just to stay warm and on the ball. I putted for about 15 minutes. Putting was ok. The greens seemed to be in good shape and decently fast. Since it became dark I had to leave. It was wet and cold and I was not prepared for that. Certainly that is not even close to what needs to be done, but I worked as good as I can. Already I have to say that I have to add on several days to the approximate goal line. It is not sufficient to work 2 to 3 hours on your game. Since I have some time in the evening now, I will add some putting and chipping to this day. Planning a better day for tomorrow. All depends on scheduling and planning the day. Thank you for following. I can see that there is plenty of page views. I am open to suggestions on how to get 4 to 6 hours practice in immediately. Do not be afraid to write or comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No comments which are advertising, spam or negative. Productive comments are welcome.