Monday, January 28, 2013

Ready to go

Another day coming up and I am ready. Not sure what I can do today. If I find a free or cheap round of golf or if the range will do. No lesson today. Coach is booked til Friday. We will see when we can do it then. Great news. Another friend gets me a free round of golf tomorrow. That helps :). Weather is wonderful. Maybe I get a chance to work on the practice area. Live golf, play golf, be it. The only way to get into anything. I am excited about it. Let us see what the day brings :). Ofcourse we will watch Tiger win in CA. Amazing shots yesterday. Did you know we can learn by just watching ? Do not forget to visit our website, Facebook pages and squidoo articles. More to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No comments which are advertising, spam or negative. Productive comments are welcome.