Monday, January 14, 2013

Ready to go again. Today we are playing again The Ritz Carlton Members Club in Sarasota. I am excited and ready to play. Feel good, rested and good inner rhythm. What a wonderful day. Sun is out, mild warm, some clouds but no chance for rain. It is amazing that we can do what we can do. I am thankful to be able to go out and play. Simple goals today. Get it in play and give myself chances for birdies whenever possible. Play the %. Make good decisions on the course. In other words, PLAY the GAME of golf. No thoughts about my swing, practice or nothing. Get there, warm up and off we go. This will be fun and I play in a good group. Lucky me, I have a caddie with me :). Makes keeping stats easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No comments which are advertising, spam or negative. Productive comments are welcome.