Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Great round

What a good round at The Preserve at Tara. It is good to see progress. Driver gets better again and longer. More interesting are the approach shots. 3 hybrid was very good. Hit 1 par 5 in two out of the rough. 202 par 3 was on, putting is great. Long bunker shots were very good. 3 W was perfect for all shots but one. Downhill lie in a little divot. Wrong decision I made. However, I am satisfied. Thing is, when you play a casual round with people who do not care if they really play well, there is absolutely now way to keep statistics, which I did not. However, I know the shots which worked. Now getting clubs ready for tomorrow and especially for Friday. Excited about the next Men's club tourney. I smell birdies, as I did some really good ones today. One thing I notices, how the Wilson Duo ball has more and more positive impact on my game in terms of short game feel. It is significant to know, that a ball which is 50 % less $ has a feel like that. My review will be out within a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No comments which are advertising, spam or negative. Productive comments are welcome.