Monday, January 7, 2013

First tournament this year and not to bad I must say.
New swing starts to develop. I had some good drives and am getting longer for sure. Greens in regulations were ok. Was putting for birdie 6 times , but only made 1. The putter in general was not that great. My sand shots were very good and I am satisfied. Especially around the green I must say.
The score was not the greatest, but I am still working on some issues. Overall I am satisfied with the day and made some money on top of it. So how can you beat that.
One of the things I need to work on is choosing the right club in the wind. I missed a few points right there.
Tomorrow back to practice. Need to work on the driver, which is broken again. Taylor Made seems to have an issue with those shafts. After all I am not the hardest swinging guy in the game. Oh well, we will see what we can do.
One of the things really difficult is the fact, that I was putting on greens with a 10 or more stimp. After working on greens which are much slower.
But I should be able to adjust to it with more practice and experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No comments which are advertising, spam or negative. Productive comments are welcome.