Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Back in the race

After a nice 3 day stay in Biloxi, we are home. Today I started my practice again with practice in my home practice area. Using PW, 6 iron and hybrid I did about 100 shots. It works great and the feel was great. Only ting missing is a result for app distance and ball flight. So we keep working on getting a better set up. Over all I feel great and look forward to this upcoming weekend. Before that I still have 2 days of practice and play. Looking at some equipment to build the practice area. It is only 342 left towards the goal. Time is moving fast. But everyday a new opportunity shows up. Suggestions on how to find a used simulator, metal car port or similar are wanted and welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No comments which are advertising, spam or negative. Productive comments are welcome.