Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Anlyzing and results

I worked hard to get stats going and it is even more work to get results and conclusions. There is two of them which are definite. 1. For shots between 170 and 190 depending on lie etc, a 21degree hybrid needs to be added. It will not be easy to make a decision, but I will find something. 2. The Wilson Staff Duo ball is incredible. Between my current ball Bridgestone 330 RXS and this ball there is a price difference of 20 $ per dozen. While I think it is more important to look at the performance then at the price, it is clear that the Wilson Stuff Ball has the same if not better performance. But it does look like it is not lasting as long. 3. The number one key point to work on is the driver. There is no doubt, that if I want to compete on a higher level, 270 to 280 yard drive average is a must. Both is not unrealistic and more often I actually have the length. When looking at my approach shots on long par 4s, it is not enough though. Many of my approach shots are 180 yards and some of them 200 ( long par 4s 440 to 460). Considering that I use a hybrid for this distance it makes it difficult to get GRs. Ups and downs are great. But I will go into it further. It is complex and with only 6 rounds noted so far, we are far away from getting good results. Friday will be another chance to get some statistics in. Read reviews about balls and equipment soon on www.befitforgolf.com and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No comments which are advertising, spam or negative. Productive comments are welcome.