Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Admin day

Wonderful day here in Florida. Up early and working on administration, sponsorship and planning. Needs to be done as well and it is a lot to do LOL. But it looks good. First on the agenda is to funnel all my focus into one direction. It is amazing what kind of effort that is, but it needs to be done in order to work better on reaching the goal and fulfill my part of the deal in this team effort. It is sometimes not easy to let go of things, businesses or ventures, but if they do not help with the task, what good are they other then taking time and power away? On my private website achimtriebel.com you will find other info as well. Calendar and so on. But updating is slow. There is only so much time in the day and I have to do it by myself. Which I like better anyway. Paying a webmaster I found to be a bad idea unless there is tons of funds available. net on the agenda to raise some is a garage sale or Flea market visit. We will see what we can arrange. A matter of planning and again $ LOL. Oh well. Blue sky, no cloud and working on the porch, that makes it all easy :).

No comments:

Post a Comment

No comments which are advertising, spam or negative. Productive comments are welcome.